Financial Education Workshop
July 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Financial Education course teaches the fundamentals of personal finance and provides you with a better understanding of your personal finances to set you on the road to financial success.
· Make your money work for you
· How to maximize your tax refund
· How Credit affects your life
· How to set up a spending plan
· Identity theft
· Psychology of spending
· Consumer Rights/Responsibilities
· Benefits of Banking
To register, call or text (531) 721-0213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO RESCHEDULE