Financial Education Workshop
February 7 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Financial Education course teaches the fundamentals of personal finance and provides you with a better understanding of your personal finances to set you on the road to financial success.
· Make your money work for you
· How to maximize your tax refund
· How Credit affects your life
· How to set up a spending plan
· Identity theft
· Psychology of spending
· Consumer Rights/Responsibilities
· Benefits of Banking
To register, call or text (531) 721-0213 or email email@example.com.
IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO RESCHEDULE
This session will take place at Crestview Housing, 7241 Edna Ct., La Vista, NE