Early childhood educators are still feeling the impact of the pandemic and for some, the cost of doing business is a heavy burden that makes the important work of providing care for children even harder. Because of this, Nebraska’s Early Learning Connection, in partnership with the Nebraska Departments of Education and Health and Human Services, will be providing free training to alleviate some of the financial burden for the early childhood workforce.
A selection of training to support both child care licensing requirements and Step Up to Quality participation will be offered free of charge beginning June 1, 2023, while funding is available or until May 31, 2024.
Free training will include:
- Management Training Program
- Getting Down to Business
- Safe with You
- Early Learning Guidelines domain training
- Special Care Training
- Introduction to the Infant, Toddler, and PreK CLASS
- Introduction to the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS-3)
- Introduction to the Environment Rating Scales: ITERS-3/ECERS-3
Visit www.education.ne.gov/oec/free-early-childhood-training to learn more!