Are you or someone you know at risk of losing your home? Help is available now through the Nebraska Homeowner Assistance Fund (NHAF).
The NHAF program assists Nebraska homeowners who have experienced or continue to experience financial hardship associated with the COVID-19 pandemic after January 21, 2020.
Qualified homeowners may receive up to $40,000 in assistance for:
- Past-due mortgage payments
- Future mortgage payments for applicants that havecpast-due or deferred balances
- Past-due utilities and internet
- Past-due real estate taxes
- Past-due homeowners association dues
- Past-due homeowners or flood insurance
- Clearing liens from a homeowner’s property
Funds will be distributed until they run out, and they do not need to be paid back. Income limits apply. Learn more at NebraskaHAF.com.